In this Interview with Dr. Chuck Spezzano, US Bestselling Author on Personal Transformation, Stefan Götz reveals inspiring insights about how the new business model of co-operation looks like.
Core statements from Chuck Spezzano:
- Now, making money is a good thing but how to have everybody make lots of money, everybody get lots of value.
- A vision is continuous inspiration and so you don’t have to go to work.
- It’s how do we get to change our own mind into partnership based where everybody wins, not just as some kind of saying but as a reality.
- If Africa fails, we all fail, we’re all interconnected in the economy. Let’s find a way to work cooperatively. A lot of these companies that are competing, when they start cooperating, everything is going to work better.
- It’s radical, but going in this independent modus, is like going 80 miles an hour to a brick wall. There’s a turn here. There’s geniuses in business, there are some of our best leaders and they’re meant to lead the world, but right now, we’re called upon to change in a crisis where you can’t keep the old system. You need a whole new system of business.
- Buckminster Fuller, did a scientific study, what would happen if everybody worked together beyond borders, what if we all cooperated and he scientifically proved that in 10 years the poorest person today would be richer in 10 years than the richest person is today.
„…really inspiring…“ www.youtube.com