10 Principles on How We Surf The Digital Age
- Sharing instead of owning is the future of business.
- Profit is not the problem, lack of purpose is.
- Next generation businesses start with purpose as it will serve all: People, Planet and Profit alike.
- Purpose is a more profound and powerful answer to the question what is our highest future potential.
- Purpose is about human potential development as potential unfolding is unlimited, ressources aren’t.
- Business is about people and relationships as strategies aren’t build by robot.
- Your former competitor may not be your future competitor.
- Benchmarking gets you only as good as your competitor
- Digital leadership is about creating more leaders rather than fans.
- Profit is not at the start of business. It is the natural outcome.
Business is at a cross-road:
We either learn how to surf on disruptive change or get crashed by it’s wave.
>> read more