„…very inspiring book… It will be a success.”
Henri-Jean Braudel, Airbus Manager
„The topic of the book, human purpose and talents is key to the future of any business“
Managing Director, Market leader Pharmaceutical
„This book is a significant contribution to global change and really stands out…“
Susanne Strobach, Leadership Coach
There has been an emergence of a completely new network of possibilities and potentials – We just haven’t all picked it up on our radars yet. From our global, present point of view, which relates mostly to the Age of Enlightenment and Darwinism – we are operating on the most advanced operating system available thus far – “Competition Release 5.9″. And it did its job – up until now.
- What is the new Economic Paradigm about
- How does Generation Y already reflect this paradigm
- How does the Shareconomy change our business models
- How does Burn-out open up potential
- How can we leap into Conscious Business
„. provides concrete tools to apply integral thinking into the corporate world“
Arndt Corts, Integral Coach
Inspired Organizations as we call them are process oriented, and develop an intelligence that goes far beyond rational, emotional, and relationship skills. They have the ability to perceive a much greater field of potential, and plug themselves into it something like a Wiki-potential.They develop an inner awareness for their purpose, their contribution to the big picture, and solutions that equally serve the people, the planet, and profit.
- How Organizations can be Inspired by Neurobiology
- What is the Integral Order of the (7.0) Marketplace
- Why are 5.0 Companies considered burnt-out in 7.0 Markets
- What is the Integral Map for Future Organizations 7.0
- How does a Culture of Unfolding Potential look like
- Which Organizations are already Unfolding their Potential
- How Organizational Potential unfolds through purpose
- What is the Integral Potential of the German Economy
„ ..reading the book really strengthend my belief that business of the future is human …“
Ulrike Suhr, Marketing Director CGI
Integral Leadership means being connected to the here and now and it’s tremendous power of potential unfolding. Change Leaders, masters of Integral Leadership, dispose of antennas through which they are picking up countless new opportunities from the future – just like seismographs that observe, listen, feel, and sense what wants to manifest. This conscious -ness has the energy to transform existing strategies, leadership, and our culture as a whole.
- Potential of Integral Leadership to Unfold Corporate Potential
- Communication, Culture & Strategy Emerging from the Future
- The Power of Change Coming from your Purpose
- Change Leaders are Guided by their Integral Inner Compass
- Inspired Organizations live an Integral Entrepreneurial Compass
„.it shows us a way how we as individuals can live the new way, both in private and business.“
Thomas Hässler, Chairman and Founder Hässler Lift
What kind of consciousness is currently paving the way for managers to become leaders, incite transformation, and not just superficial changes? Most of all, it is the willingness of people to accept that they won’t get paid straight away for every problem-solving idea that gets presented. Instead they will have to learn to accept unknown circumstances and personal processes, and maybe even endure the fear of the unknown itself, but that’s what enables a whole new level of innovation to take place.
- From Resource Users to Unfolders of Potential
- Conscious Leaders are Unfolders of Potential
- Presencing – Unfolding Potential from the Emerging Future
- Unconditional Trust opens New Space for Solutions
- Falling in Love with Intuition, Inspiration and Innovation
- Choosing the Path of Least Resistance
„.. Thank you Mr. Götz for writing such a pioneering book.“
Baerbel Roepke-Stieghorst, Head Trainer and Coach
Elon Musk, Ricardo Semler, Götz Werner, Ellen MacArthur, Christian Felber, Brian Chesky, all Change Leaders of their kind who share a level of consciousness that reveals a new window of potential, which carries a blueprint, filled with impulses, inspiration, and ideas from the future. Acting out of this consciousness, organizations have the power to enrich our lives and transform the status quo of our world.
- The Essence of Change Leaders
- Competition and Cooperation–Huberbuam (Extreme climbers)
- 1,500 years of Leadership–Dr. Notker Wolf (Benedictine Abbot Primate)
- Drugstore chain dm – Götz Werner (Anthroposophist)
- Tesla – Elon Musk (Multi-visionary, doer, rule-breaker)
- Eye to Eye in Brazil – Manager-Free Semco
- Circular Economy & Fairphone – Inspiration from Nature
- Economy for the Common Good – Our Future?
„…I am thrilled and stunned about the fresh perspectives.“
Gerhard Kracht, Blogger
Basically, it comes down to implementing an integral life practice, which will lead you directly to your source and it is through the commitment of applying yourself that will make a difference in your life and in the life of those around you that you care about, both at work and in private. I call it the Three-degree effect – The continuous implementation of small changes that make big changes with time.
- Accepting What Is Allows Potential to Emerge
- Losing Control Sets you Free
- Integrate Yourself and Flow is Guaranteed
- Live & Create – Serenity in the Here and Now
- Mindfulness Strategies of Integral Change Leaders
„… is really powerful as it is very authentic, you can sense that the author walks his talk“
Conny Dollbaum, Blogger
The Integral Leadership Journey is a „Community of Practice“, a community of like-minded individuals, who work on developing relevant practices for everyday life, in order to break into the new era. This community is an answer to the need for growth, for learning, for inspiration, and for a positive contribution. Within five different developmental, inspirational and transformational fields, there are strategic learning partnerships, in order to have an effect on the necessary changes in a sustainable way.
- We are Integral by Nature
- Five Fields of Transformation into the New Era
- Stay Foolish, Stay Hungry @ Steve Jobs